NATURAL, EVERYDAY EYE MAKEUP
1. Even the complexion with a mattifying concealer close to the skin tone. Correct the facial contours with and nose shape with powder of two shades.
2. Accentuate the upper movable lid and the area under the eye brow with white matte shadows.
3. Apply beige matte shadow to crease of the upper eyelid and the outer comer of the lower lid. Blend the shadow thoroughly.
4. Accentuate the natural eyebrow line with a taupe pencil style the eyebrows with transparent gel.
5. Color the eyelashes with black lengthening mascara.
6. Apply a matte lipstick of natural pale beige color to the lips.
7. Refresh the face with bronzing blush.